The Nurse Practitioner Group invites you to our LGBT Health Open House on May 25, 2017, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In a kick-off to Pride month, come meet with our board-certified practitioners and discuss our new LGBT services! The LGBT Health Open House is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
Come visit the only primary care practice in Upper Manhattan that specializes in LGBT care! At ColumbiaDoctors Primary CareNurse Practitioner Group in Washington Heights, our practitioners provide culturally competent, integrated and specialized primary care and behavioral health services to LGBT patients.
Services at our clinic include:
- transgender health including hormone therapy,
- HIV pre- and post-exposure prophylaxis,
- sexual and reproductive health,
- HIV/STI testing and care,
- mental health services,
- primary and preventive health screenings, and more.
Learn more about our team: visit columbianps.org or call (212) 326-5705.